Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 35 - Humidity on the lake

This photo is not because of the camera - it's the humidity :) This was taken as we drove into town yesterday... and it's how it looks much of the time. Our lovely views are not clear and bright, but hazy with humidity. And this was a nice sunny day. Things close around you are crisp and clear - but the distance views are almost always hazy. It's amazing that I got the nice clear photo that I've used at the top of the blog.... it's always such a nice surprise when the humidity is lower and the views brighter.


4 comments:

Kat Simpson said...

Wow - the contrast in the photos is striking . . . .

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Man, that looks so peaceful.

365DAYSINHEMETVALLEY said...

Okay, next time I complain about it being humid, remind me I can't SEE our humidity! Thanks for the education :)

Iris said...

I know Jacki - I laugh every time you mention your 'humidity' :)